From our family-friendly guestrooms and menus to educational kids activities, marine programmes and golf lessons, there are plenty of ways to have fun on a family holiday in Barbados. Relax near the pool on family-sized daybeds or embark on an off-site adventure such as swimming with the turtles - we'll help you plan an ideal day for visitors of all ages on your family vacation in Barbados. Please enjoy these services and amenities designed especially for family holidays:
- Complimentary Flying Fish Kids Club: Trained, professional staff lead children between the ages of 3 and 12 in a wide range of fun-filled activities from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
- Complimentary Club Tamarind: A family lounge equipped with modern video game consoles on large-screen TVs as well as air hockey, pool and foosball
- Family-friendly restaurants with healthy kids menus
- Off-property excursions for parents and kids such as swimming with the turtles or golf and tennis lessons at sister hotels
- Complimentary Aqua School and other water sports and activities
- Family-friendly accommodations suitable for up to two adults and three children
- Trained, interactive nannies available
- To view our Weekly Activity Schedule Click here
View our 2015 Festive Holiday Season Activities Click here
View our 2016 February Half-Term Activities Click here
Your kids will have the time of their life with water sports, chaperoned movie nights and the ultra-cool Club Tamarind, which is equipped with Wii, foosball and other games. The Flying Fish Kids Club provides targeted activities for youngsters between ages 3 - 12, while our experienced nannies are on hand to look after your younger children.
Enjoy true family time when you holiday at Tamarind. Family reunions at Tamarind allow your family to spend quality time together whilst still giving everyone the chance to do what they like.