From our family-friendly guestrooms and menus to educational kids activities, marine programmes and golf lessons, there are plenty of ways to have fun on a family holiday in Barbados. Relax near the pool on family-sized daybeds or embark on an off-site adventure such as swimming with the turtles - we'll help you plan an ideal day for visitors of all ages on your family vacation in Barbados. Please enjoy these services and amenities designed especially for family holidays:
- Complimentary Flying Fish Kids Club: Trained, professional staff lead children between the ages of four and twelve in a wide range of fun-filled activities from 10:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
- Complimentary Club Tamarind: A family lounge equipped with modern video game consoles on large-screen TVs as well as air hockey, pool and foosball
- Family-friendly restaurants with healthy kids menus
- Off-property excursions for parents and kids such as swimming with the turtles or golf and tennis lessons at sister hotels
- Complimentary Aqua School and other water sports and activities
- Family-friendly accommodations suitable for up to two adults and three children
- Trained, interactive nannies available