There's no more romantic place to say "I do" than on the soft white sands of a Caribbean beach. With our timeless and open-air wedding venues, Tamarind is the perfect spot for a Barbados wedding. Because we plan only a limited number of weddings each year, you'll be sure to enjoy privacy and personalised attention on your big day. Allow us to handle every detail of your destination wedding in Barbados: Our comprehensive wedding packages ensure that no aspect of your ceremony or reception is overlooked, while our partnership with Colorbox photography guarantees flawless photos that capture your big day. We've got all the details you need on Barbados wedding licences, requirements, and fees, too. From choosing venues to obtaining the marriage certificate, we'll help you along every step of the way.
- We proudly partner with Colorbox wedding photography
Barbados Legal Requirements
- View detailed information on licenses and requirements
- If neither party is a citizen or resident of Barbados - $100.00/$BDS200.00 plus $12.50/$BDS25.00 stamp duty.
- If either party is a citizen of Barbados a fee of $22.50/$BDS45.00; plus $5.00/BDS$ 10.00 Stamp Duty will be charged.
- Separate fees are payable to the Court and to the Magistrate in respect of civil marriages.
- The registry only accepts Bajan dollars